So I’m supposed to get better here eventually, and I’ve caught myself thinking of what all I’m going to do when that happens. Therefore, I have decided to make my healthy bucket list! On this list will be things I want to do as a healthy person again–not necessarily the things I want to do before I die (so the crazy stuff like visiting every country in the world won’t be included). I’ll be updating it from time to time. For those of you who are also battling an illness, I would recommend making one of these! It’s encouraging to me, as I walk around the block dragging my feet to think that in possibly (possibly) less than a year I could run it without (gasp!) pain!
1. Go Ice Skating
2. Ride a Bike
3. Go on a Hike
4. Eat lasagna (soooo can’t eat it right now)
5. Eat a chocolate cake (all of it.)
6. Go back to College
7. Start working again
8. Live on my own (again)
9. Join a bible study (and consistently attend)
10. Take 18 units (in ONE semester!)
11. Sign up to help in the nursery/children’s Sunday School
12. Go running
13. Work out (maybe even make it part of my routine. . . gasp!)
14. Go on a mission’s trip
15. Take hard classes
16. Get back behind the wheel
17. Never miss Church
18. Be awesome
19. Be spontaneous
20. Sleep like a normal person during normal sleeping hours (ahhh, that will be wonderful)
21. Pull an all-nighter without feeling like death and almost going to the hospital the next day
22. Throw a surprise party
23. Plan fun things to do with friends
24. Be somebody else’s shoulder to cry on (instead of needing that shoulder. . . : P)
25. Eat food in the Caf like a normal person (no more special meals!!!)
26. Never take pills again. Ever.
27. Burn my pill box
28. Crochet (ah, my pour hands cannot now)
29. Be dependable, not a flake (: P I can’t help it)
30. Go an entire semester without getting a cold
31. Go an entire semester without getting the flu (that would be a miracle right there!)
32. Go on a Lyme Walk (it would take me sooooo long right now, the state that I’m in!)
33. Remember what it feels like to not be in pain!
34. Go to all sorts of school events!
35. Go dancing aaaaaaaalll night long!
36. Burn my stupid pillow wedge (lifts me up for acid reflux, also contributes to insomnia -_-)
37. Walk and not grow weary, run and not grow faint
38. Join a club
39. Join leadership (perhaps! )
40. Never miss class
41. Read crazy amounts of books that aren’t required by school
42. Walk around in cold weather without looking like a pathetic Eskimo (oh the layers I wear. . . : P)
Well, that’s all I got right now. What’s on your healthy bucket list?